The refurbishment process refers to the systematic process that ensures safety and effectiveness of equipment without making significant modifications in its performance and intended use. In today’s challenging economy and environmental issues, the model – make, use and throw- is absolutely not acceptable. Besides, the refurbished medical equipments help to lower material and production cost as well. The lifecycle value of machine is extended to a great extent. However, one has to be careful in choosing refurbished equipment. Refurbished equipment is precisely restored to the standards of original manufacturer.
An Inside Look To Our Anesthesia Refurbish Process:
The performance and overall function of a quality-oriented refurbished Anesthesia machine are verified based on various factors.
- As per the original manufacturer, the function and performance of internal parts of Anesthesia Machine including but not limited to below mentioned parts, are verified.
- Anesthesia Monitor
- Power supply
- Processor and program
- Pressure gauges
- Bellow Assembly
- Breathing system
- Flow meters
- Damaged or missing parts are identified. According to the requirements, replacement or repairing of equipments takes place.
- Also, the process involves cleaning and servicing of Anesthesia machine.
- Disassembling of machine is carried out if needed.
- Even pneumatic parts are changed in some cases.
- Machines undergo cosmetic refurbishment.
- All the components are reassembled after the refurbishment process is completed.
- The Equipment is tested and undergoes a functional and safety inspection prior to staging by a biomedical technician to ensure whether the product matches with the standard of OEM.
Medinnova strictly adheres to the OEM standards by following all-inclusive refurbished process accurately. Its biomedical technicians who have undergone immense training have insightful experience and knowledge to their credit. The team believes in serving clients with highly efficient and accurate medical equipments and thus makes a major contribution in the health care industry.
A Quick Glance at Refurbished Anesthesia Machines for sale at Medinnova:
- The GE Datex Ohmeda ADU S5, an innovative approach to anesthesia, is equipped with various features such as fresh gas delivery, confirmation of breathing circuit integrity and ease of use.
- Drager Fabius GS, combines advanced ventilation technology with reliable and proven breathing system components, opening new frontiers in ventilation performance while maintaining well-established functionality.
- The Narkomed GS, which has built-in monitor screen shows a display featuring monitored parameters and alarm messages clearly. Also, it is rich in amazing features which add to enhanced medical service.
- MRI COMPATIBLE ANESTHESIA MACHINES also available here.