The Maquet Alphamaxx surgical table offers incredible load capacity, maximum flexibility and good comfort. It carries a modular structure that facilitates easy adaptation to the patient’s body size. It is capable of withstanding high loads in different positions.
- Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
It Is Multifunctional, Durable, Adjustable, Easy & Safe
- Longitudinal shift of up to 460 mm enables optimum access with the C-arm. There is no need to reposition the patient. During seated positions, the table ensures ideal C-arm access. It is safe and time-efficient.
- The table has a maximum capacity of 450 kg patient weight while providing high levels of safety and stability.
- It can be comfortably adapted to a wide variety of surgical tasks as well as patient heights with the new mounting point.
- It is possible to use various positioning devices at the head and foot end depending on the requirement using the reverse mode.
- Autodrive in the base facilitates safe and easy movement of the table on four hydraulic double swivel casters.
- Leg plates can be easily adjusted individually or synchronously. Monitoring capabilities of the electronics are amazing.
- The medical staff can easily move this table to any desired position even under high load conditions. An electric Autodrive facilitates additional convenience.
- Normal and reverse positionings provide different options to the various surgical disciplines. Versatility is exemplary.
- The operating table can be controlled in different ways including but not limited to corded hand control, IR remote control, etc. Besides, an override panel on the table column is available to handle emergency situations.
- Well-designed, rechargeable batteries with a one-week capacity for use in the operating room.
- Electronic monitoring with the acoustic and optical display.
- Batteries can be recharged from the main power supply 100-240 V AC (switchable), 50-60 Hz.
- The enclosure leakage current fulfils the exact requirements of the patient leakage current for CF conditions.
Medinnova specializes in helping healthcare facilities to obtain regular and emergency medical equipment support regularly and even during emergencies. We offer quality-oriented medical equipment from the top brands with modern features and contemporary capabilities. To explore more details, call on +91 95121 06062 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.