The operation theater of any hospital is a place which is designed to treat patients safely and save lives. The more it evolves, the more it becomes easier to bring about positive patient outcomes. Today’s operation theaters have everything from a small device to large, dedicated machines such as X-ray, Anesthesia System, etc. This architecture of any hospital needs thorough planning, designing and analysis.
The key purposes of establishing a Modular Operation Theater are efficiency, precision, safety and improved patient outcomes. Its main objective is to make the best use of available time and resources. There are many requirements from hermetic sealing, sound insulation, absolute flatness, vertical adjustment, ease of disassembly, non-inflammable materials, to adherence to all standard regulations, to be taken care of.
Such settings facilitate consistency and a smooth flow of hospital operations. To be specific, here are the reasons why this part of your facility needs thorough attention:
- Stop the generation of bacteria.
- Standard occupancy of people and equipment load.
- Safety standards.
- Positive air pressure.
- Appropriate maintenance.
- Functional separation of spaces.
- Regulated traffic flow.
- Hygienic environment.
- Proper air ceiling system.
- Innovative medical workspaces.
- Special requirements for humidity and ambient temperature.
- Space for future devices and expansion.
- Appropriate number of air change.
Top Benefits of Modular Operating Theater (OT)
- It accommodates imaging and x-ray facilities during the ongoing operation thereby helping with quick analysis and informed decisions.
- The safety of the patients is a top priority in the world of healthcare. With a well-equipped Modular Operating Theater, Doctors and team can quickly handle emergencies or complications. They are able to treat patients with peace of mind that they have everything in place, near them.
- Such settings support collaborative environment. The medical staff can cooperate with each other comfortably with integrated efforts. The whole set of complex procedures remains hassle-free.
- Cost-efficiency is the reason why such operation theaters are necessities. They make it possible to carry out a wide variety of medical procedures in the single place thereby saving money for another setting.
The four important components of a Modular Operation Theater include control panel, ceiling mounted laminar flow, x-ray screen, and surgical scrub platform with the control panel being the most important aspect because it provides important information and also contains key aspects such as stopwatch, real-time clock, pressure monitor, alarm system, integral sensors, OT control switches, etc. All these parts work together to make every operation seamless and every procedure efficient and accurate.
To establish a safer, efficient and well-equipped modular operation theatre, partner with one of the trusted medical equipment suppliers in India – Medinnova.
Being a reliable medical equipment company in India, Medinnova provides comprehensive equipment assistance to its valued customers. To explore more details about refurbished and new medical equipment, call on +91 95121 06062 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org