Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary band: Negotiable
Job Type: Technical / Maintenance
Reports To: Production In-Charge / Service in-charge/ Service Manager
Qualification: BE /Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
Experience: 5+ Year Experience in relevant Field
- Should know the uses and applications of medical equipment.
- Should know the core concepts of services in medical equipment.
- Should be able to use advanced tools for repairing and testing
- Should know the processes involved in testing and calibration of medical equipment.
- Should be able to delegate and manage the Production Team
- Should be able to Observe, Plan, Perform (Do) and Act for continuous improvement
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSISTANT PRODUCTION IN CHARGE -ANESTHESIA/VENTI/ICU PRODUCTS/CARDIAC EQUIPMENTS/ ETC
- Installation and maintenance of various Bio-medical products across the country at the customer’s site.
- You have to bring AMC / CMC Contracts of Biomedical products.
- To co-ordinate and work in conjunction with other departments as and when required.
- Responsible for conducting sales and service activities across India and should be willing to travel as and when required.
- Train level 1 engineer / Jr Engineer
- You’ll be providing telephonic support to salespeople/customers as and when required.
- Manage and delegate a team of engineers to perform Refurbishing and Repairing
- Allocate weekly work schedules to the Team.
- Initial Inspection, Quick check, Refurbish, and Q.C.
- Inventory Bifurcation
- To take daily work reports from Engineers and updates from other concerned teams
- Guide and Assist the Team with component-level repairs.
- Assist the Service Team with required parts and technical guidance
- (Advance) Product Quality Planning with Sales and Process/QMS Team.
- Technical Analysis of failure of products during refurbishing and in-field service.
- 16. Travels for onsite repairs and installations, demonstrations and surgery attend
- 17. To prepare a schedule and give the training to the team with instructions from Process/QMS Team and HR Department
- 18. To coordinate with a concerned team or top management for requirements of tools, testing equipment, parts, and accessories.
- 19. To generate and update important reports and registers for easy work implementation
- Order Board and Order Board Summary
- In-house Repairing Report
- Initial Inspection and Consignment details
Additional Job responsibility 1: Quality In-Charge
- To verify the Initial Test and Pre Dispatch Test and release the equipment for delivery or sales
Additional Job responsibility 2:
- An approved Job card and final signature
- Approved Test Reports and final signature