Job Title: Sr. Service Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 2
Salary: As per company norms
Job Type: Technical
Reports To: Head – Imaging Division
Qualification: Degree /Diploma/ in Biomedical Engineering
Experience: 3-6 years of experience in relevant field
- Maintenance & Installation of various imaging products Like MRI & CT Specifically GE across the country at customer’s site Troubleshoots and identifies the correct part necessary to repair equipment and to correct customer problems.
- Breakdown call support is the main priority as an when require.
- Preferred Independent working with good trouble solving capabilities.
- Candidate must provide Technical Service support as well as Remote Support to Team as & when require.
- Take care of breakdown calls, service calls & PMS calls for all customers.
- To coordinate and work in conjunction with other departments as and when required.
- Responsible for conducting sales and service activities across India and should be willing to travel as and when required.
- Spares/Accessories and Inspect equipment to accurately identify all device parameters that do not meet OEM documented specifications.
- Proficiently use all test equipment related to the testing of assigned devices.
- Perform major repairs with accepted technical practices.
- Answers technical questions from customers and internal staff.
- Documents test results and equipment history.
- Travels for onsite repairs and installations is must.
- You will be providing telephonic support to salespeople/customers as and when required.
- You have to bring AMC / CMC Contracts as well as new customers for imaging products
Kindly visit www.medinnovasystems.com