Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary band: Negotiable
Job Type: Technical / Maintenance
Reports To: Production In-Charge / Service in-charge/ Service Manager
Qualification: BE /Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 Year Experience in relevant Field
Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance)
- Inspect equipment to accurately identify all device parameters that do not meet OEM documented specifications.
- Proficiently use all test equipment related to the testing of assigned devices.
- Evaluate customer’s medical equipment issues, implement appropriate major repairs with accepted technical practices.
- Answers technical questions from customers and internal staff.
- Documents test results and equipment history.
- Researches technical issues using all available data.
- Troubleshoots and identifies the correct parts necessary to repair equipment and to correct customer problems.
- Talks to customers for the purpose of selling parts.
- Travels for onsite repairs and installations.