Experience: 4-8 years experience GE MRI & CT
Job Description :
1) Providing On-Site after sales services for under warranty/Post warranty Radiology Imaging equipment and technical assistance to customers in terms of efficient equipment usage.
2) To include the Installation & Commissioning, service/repair and preventive maintenance of complex Imaging equipment.
3) Generation of enquiries for Spares/ Retro-fitment/Replacements.
4) Developing strong customer relationship
a)B.E/B. Tech or Diploma in Bio-Medical/Electronics/Electrical engineering
- b) Experience of 2-8 years in providing on-site after-sales services of Medical Devices, preferably Imaging equipment.
- c) Demonstrate technical understanding of the products and services
- d) Job involves outstation travel and stay. Should be ready to travel on short notice.
- e) Good communication skills
10)Technical Support Staff – ITI / Any Technical course pass out – ) 2 -5 years of experience of working/handling heavy engineering machinery.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Handling of Heavy Medical equipment on site
2) Managing Pre- Installation activities /Mechanical Installation of equipment
3) Have technical knowledge in a broad area.
4) Coordination & collaboration with customer site staff and company engineers to resolve on-site issues and ensure proper execution.
Key Requirements :
1) ITI / Any Technical course pass out
2) 2 -5 years of experience of working/handling heavy engineering machinery.
3) Job involves outstation traveling and stay. The person should be ready to travel on short notice.