Job Title: REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE – BIOMEDICAL PRODUCTS FOR MEDINNOVA)
Salary: Negotiable depending on the competency and experience.
No. of Vacancy : 2
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BE /Diploma/ Biomedical/ Electronics Engineering
- Fresher or 2-3 year experience is require.
- Basic trainee or Experience in medical equipment sales.
- Someone who is passionate about Sales
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- Valid driver license
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Know technical features of each product to convey benefits to customers and win their business.
- Have thorough understanding of customer profile and related market conditions to connect and win customers and their business.
- Partners with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Field Service teams to generate leads for within designated territory.
- Maintains and increases sales volume within assigned accounts and territory; meets and exceeds assigned quota and sales objectives including assigned quota uplift and exceeds customer expectations regarding customer service and solution-minded interactions.
- Identifies new business opportunities, generates leads, closes new business opportunities, and converts accounts from competition
- Partners with current customers and recommends value-added services that will assist in managing their business more effectively
- Solicits and explains difficult concepts while moving the sales process to closure
- Targets new and existing accounts in the field to stimulate new opportunities via face-to face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- Creates business through effective calls by connecting existing customers with expanded services or products
- Targets strategic accounts to drive incremental growth opportunities specifically in accounts without current sales coverage
- Keeps up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service call logs and internal service records – effectively uses CRM to drive customer penetration and opportunity identification
- Utilizes data and analytics to identify opportunities.
- Attends Trade Shows and Strategic Customer meetings as agreed upon
- Follows established procedures to resolve technical and non-technical problems.
- Collaborates with all departments as internal customers, prioritizing tasks as needed for efficiency and compliance
- Adheres to all company employment policies and safe practices
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply Here : https://forms.gle/nsf64XZNZYx7e7mD6