Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Type: Technical / Maintenance
Reports To: Production In-Charge / Service in-charge/ Service Manager
Qualification: BE /Diploma in Biomedical Engineering/ Electronic
Experience: 2-3 years in medical Equipment/Hospital
- Technical Skill
- Inspect equipment to accurately identify all device parameters that do not meet OEM documented specifications.
- Proficiently use all test equipment related in the testing of assigned devices.
- Perform major repairs with accepted technical practices.
- Answers technical questions from customers and internal staff.
- Documents test results and equipment history.
- Researches technical issues using all available data.
- Trouble shoots and identifies correct part necessary to repair equipment and to correct customer problem.
- Talks to customers for the purpose of selling parts.
- Travels for onsite repairs and installations.