Job Title: Area Sales Manager (SternMed Germany Biomedical range)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BE /Diploma/ Biomedical/ Electronics engineering / BSc Electronics
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience dealing in medical equipment.
- Have excellent product demonstrations and presentation skills.
- Know technical features of each product to convey benefits to customers and win their business.
- Have thorough understanding of customer profile and related market conditions to connect and win customers and their business.
- Understand company’s goals and collaborate in developing sales goals.
- Develop sales plan and implement effective sales skills and strategies to achieve company’s revenue targets, ensure payment collection and provide sales pipeline on regular basis.
- Partners with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Field Service teams to generate leads for within designated territory.
- Maintains and increases sales volume within assigned accounts and territory; meets and exceeds assigned quota and sales objectives including assigned quota uplift and exceeds customer expectations regarding customer service and solution-minded interactions.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers, monitor and analyze performance metrics and provide feedback.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts, provide analysis and trends.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand development and presence in the target market.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s corporate customer base and ensure its strong presence in corporate clients.
- Using market research to create pitches and materials that best reach the target audience.
- Responsible for conducting sales activities across assigned territory and should be willing to travel as and when required.
- Follows established procedures to resolve technical and non-technical problems.
- Collaborates with all departments as internal customers, prioritizing tasks as needed for efficiency and compliance
- Adheres to all company employment policies and safe practices. Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply Here : https://forms.gle/Q79bQ3r73o2NgSxG6