Maquet SERVO-i combines a high level of clinical performance for invasive, non-invasive or neurally controlled ventilation with outstanding mobility and cost efficiency. Four basic configurations are available: SERVO-i Infant, SERVO-i Adult, and two editions of SERVO-i Universal for all patient categories. SERVO-i Infant and SERVO-i Adult can always be upgraded to SERVO-i Universal.
- Enables treatment of all patient categories.
- Allows for investigation of different treatment options like Open Lung Tool and Automode.
- Invasive ventilation.
- Non-invasive ventilation with leakage compensation.
- CO2 Analyzer for end tidal carbon dioxide measurement that may give important insight into the efficiency of the ventilation.
- Y sensor measurement, for neonatal/pediatric and adult patients.
- Enables measurement of pressure and flow as close to the patient’s airway as possible.
- Heliox – gives a more laminar flow that reduces work of breathing.