The CSZ HEMOTHERM Model 400MR Cooler/Heater system is used to lower/raise the blood temperature and/or maintain blood temperature, as required, through conductive heat transfer. The conductive heat transfer is accomplished through any type of Blood Oxygenator/Heat Exchanger unit, along with the use of a blanket under the patient for the re-warming phase, if desired.
- Efficient Heating/Cooling: Dual reservoirs increase the efficiency.
- Independent cooling and heating reservoirs permit instant changeover from one bath to the other.
- Each reservoir has its own control mechanism and temperature display.
- Ice is not required with this system, eliminating mess and providing simple setup.
- For additional convenience, an optional remote control is available to change and monitor settings of the Hemotherm from a remote location.
- Microprocessor control provides easier, more accurate operation.
- Eliminates need for calibration.
- Ease of Use.
- Dual Purpose: The Hemotherm may also be used with a hyper/hypothermia blanket to provide additional patient cooling/re-warming therapy.